- IB Programme
An IB World School
- Aurora LIGHTS
An Aurora Lights Site
Bond and Mill Levy
- Read more about the Mill Levy Override.
- View the 2012-2013 Bond/Mill Community Report
- Visit the APS Bond Web Site.
- Visit the Mill Levy Web Site.
Academic & Career Pathways
- Learn how to register your child for school at the APS Centralized Admissions Web Site.
- Which school choice is right for your child?
- Learn more about Academic & Career Pathways in APS.
Safety in APS
Fostering an environment where students feel safe, secure, welcome and comfortable is a top priority for Aurora Public Schools.
• Report a safety concern.
• Crime Stoppers Text-a-Tip
• Bully Prevention
Wellness & Health
Wellness & Healthy Lifestyles in APS
Whether you are a student, parent, teacher, staff or community member, the APS Wellness website provides resources for a healthy lifestyle.
- East Middle School
Teach every student the knowledge, skills and values necessary to enter high school and become a contributing member of society who flourishes in a diverse, dynamic world.
Daily Schedules coming soon!
Please call 303-360-8811 for an appointment.
Attention all incoming 6th graders to East Middle School. You are required by the State of Colorado to have the Tdap vaccination prior to enrolling for the 2011-2012 school year.